Are You Ready to Sell Your Art?
If you are an Artist or a Seller register with Zarubica Gallery here and start selling!
- From the homepage top menu select “Register|Sign In” or click on “Register Now” below
- Enter your email in the “Register” window on the right side of the page
- Select User Role “Artist” in the drop down menu
- Click the “Register” button
- Your account will now be created, but in order to begin uploading and purchasing artwork, you will need to verify your email.
- You will be sent a verification email with a link allowing you to verify your email address. Click the link provided within the email to complete the verification process. If you do not receive this email, please check your SPAM folder or contact Support.
This form collects information to help collectors learn more about you and your work.
- Click on “Create Artist Profile” below
- Complete the form and click on “Submit”
- Your information will be sent to Zarubica Gallery and you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this email, please check your SPAM folder or contact Support.
Please note that you must be logged in as an “Artist” to access the Artist Profile setup page.
Submit artwork to sell on the Zarubica Gallery site and share with collectors.
This form collects information required for compliance with the laws associated with the trade of cultural property between global parties and across international boundaries.
Please be aware that Zarubica Gallery stands for love and peace and does not promote or sell artwork that directly or indirectly represents violence or disrespect against any living being. Please select your artworks with that in mind. Thank you!
- Click on “Upload Your Artwork” below to open the “Artist/Seller Questionnaire” form
- Complete one “Artist/Seller Questionnaire” form for each artwork and click on “Submit”
- Your artwork information and images will be sent to Zarubica Gallery and you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this email, please check your SPAM folder or contact Support.
- If you wish to submit more than one artwork please return here or save the following link https://gallery.zarubica.com/artist-seller-questionnaire/ in your browser
Please note that you must be logged in as an “Artist” to access the Artist/Seller Questionnaire form page.
One (1) “Artist/Seller Questionnaire” form must be completed for each artwork
Information For Artists/Sellers
Shipping your artwork.
- Zarubica Gallery will pay for and make arrangements for shipping
- When the artwork sells the artist/seller will be contacted by Zarubica Gallery to begin the process
- The artist/seller is expected to pay for packing materials and to prepare the artwork to be shipped
- Depending on the “Shipping From” country, the artist/seller may be required to deliver the artwork to the shipper.
- When service is available a courier will be dispatched to pick up the artwork. In this case, the artist/seller will be provided with shipping labels and any necessary transit documentation
- The artist/seller will also be provided with a Certificate of Authenticity to be completed and signed by hand by the legal owner of the artwork and shipped with the artwork.
- The artist/seller is responsible to make sure that the art is well packed using apropriate packing materials so that it arrives at its destination undamaged.
– All artwork must ship within 14 days of the purchase.
– If the artwork arrives damaged due to poor packaging it is the artist/seller’s responsibility.
– If it is damaged due to shipper error then the shipper will be held responsible.
– If the artist/seller has underestimated the shipping weight, the difference will be deducted from their commission.
- Please note that the buyer has seven (7) days to return the artwork for any reason.
Getting paid by Zarubica Gallery
- Artists/sellers receive 65% for the sale of every artwork
- Payments are processed seven (7) days after the artwork has safely arrived at its destination providing there is no timely request by the buyer to return it.
- The artist will be paid by wire transfer, check or PayPal
- It may take up to 30 days for payments to process depending on the artist’s location and desired method of payment.
- All artworks listed on the Zarubica Gallery site are individually and intentionally selected from Artist/Seller submissions.
- Zarubica Gallery will review all submissions carefully and make selections based on the curatorial criteria of the gallery
- Artists/Sellers will be notified either way by email within 72 hours of a submission
- Zarubica Gallery reserves the right to include or exclude any artwork submitted through the website without cause or notice
- Zarubica Gallery does not promote or sell artwork that directly or indirectly represents violence or disrespect against any living being.
If you are experiencing any technical issues or have questions about setting up your Artist’s Account please visit our support page.