Are You Ready to Invest in Art?
Create Your Account
- From the homepage top menu select “Register|Sign In” or click on the “Register Now” button below
- Enter your email in the “Register” window on the right side of the page
- Select User Role “Customer” in the drop down menu
- Click the “Register” button
- Your account will now be created, but in order to begin purchasing artwork, you will need to verify your email.
- You will be sent a verification email with a link allowing you to verify your email address. Click the link provided within the email to complete the verification process. If you do not receive this email, please check your SPAM folder or contact Support.
Helpful Information For Buyers
- American Express
- Check (Requires an additional 14 days to clear)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Each artwork ships directly to the buyer from the artist
- Shipping times will vary depending on the country of origin and the country of destination as well as the packing method.
- All packages will be shipped within 14 days of the sale unless otherwise indicated
- Packing methods are selected based on the requirements of the artwork. They include:
- Tube – for works that are unframed and can be safely rolled.
- Cardboard box – for works that are framed, three-dimensional or cannot be rolled
- Crate – for large scale and fragile works
- A tracking number will be sent to the buyer when the artwork ships so that they can keep an eye on the progress of their package.
Zarubica Gallery represents artists from all over the world!
- All artwork is shipped directly from the artist’s studio to your specified shipping address
Buyers may be required to pay taxes and/or customs fees on artwork they purchase depending on where the art is going and where it is coming from.
- If an artwork is being shipped to California a 10.25% sales tax will apply.
- Shipping fees and any applicable taxes, will be provided on the checkout page prior to submitting payment information.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- For original artwork VAT (value added tax) fees will be included in the online checkout process.
- In addition to shipping charges, the buyer will also be responsible for paying international customs fees, determined by the country the artwork is being shipped to. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making a purchase.
- The buyer will receive a separate invoice for customs charges from the courier when the artwork is delivered.
Your full satisfaction is our priority!
Buyers have seven (7) days to return an artwork and request a refund for any reason.
- Contact us within seven (7) days of receipt of the artwork to arrange a return
- Important! Pack the artwork back up exactly as you received it.
Zarubica Gallery reserves the right to refuse to issue a refund if the artwork is not returned packed and in the exact condition in which it was received.
We encourage photo documentation ?
- Artwork must be shipped back to the artist within three (3) days of the return request.
- Please note that it may take up to 30 days for refunds to process depending on the country of origin/destination and the original method of payment.
- Click on “My Account” below
- On the left is a colum,n of bullet listed links. Select the topic you wish to update.
- Select “Edit” or “Add Payment Method” and update your information
- Select “Save”
- If you need assistance please contact Support.